Friday, June 08, 2007

Shameless Plug: No Second Troy

It’s not too often that I get any comments on this blog, much less from an actual band. So when some guy named Jason left some kind words on my Pancake Mountain post earlier this week and ever so casually mentioned that I should check out his band No Second Troy, I decided to see what was up.



The verdict? This DC based group could just be the next big thing, with a brand new album up on iTunes and a single with a perfect modern rock sound, with energy and sincerity to spare. Here’s hoping these guys can ride that momentum all the way to the top, and not lose an ounce of it along the way.

No Second Troy- Burned


(hope you don't mind me giving people a taste of your sound- I'll gladly take it down should you request it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home